Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Hello fitness world!


Instead of "hello world" (normally used by computer programmers who wrote their very first program), I use "Hello fitness world!", because this site is all about fitness, diet & health. The reason I created this site is to keep track on my fitness program and also share my tips hopefully will help people to achieve their fitness target. I'm no fitness expert myself, but I solely do this safely.
So if readers have medical conditions or not, it's always best to consult your doctor before starting or even following any programs or advise from this site. Because as I said, I'm not fitness expert, as in I don't held responsible for any loses or any kind of health related problems.
You read, you judge. Only that.

No comments:

Post a Comment